2011年6月25日土曜日

A cutting idea and an excuse for professor

James Bondgoldeneye's fabulous work promoted me to make a satire as my visual work.

My idea is : people who insist loudly anti- nuclear power generation stand on the North Pole. Polar bears which nearly drown say, "Please forget the danger of global- warming!" However, people do not notice polar bears at all.

Please do not misunderstand me. I do not hate digital storytelling. I do not like example works such as "Letters for me in 20 years old", and "The first day that my daughter can ride a bicycle".

3 件のコメント:

  1. I'm not sure what the excuse you refer to is. Nor do I think you owe anyone an excuse. I think you are presenting some interesting ideas here in your blog.

    Are going to do anything with the image on this blog to present it as a digital storytelling project?

    返信削除
  2. Great picture! I am not sure what idea are you promoting.. Could you explain a little farther?

    返信削除
  3. i notice polar bears but I try to stay as far away as possible... ya know health concerns and all... well I do think that global warming is something we should all be concerned with... really who's going to save Santas' home from all the flooding.. ??

    返信削除