2011年7月8日金曜日

I am sorry to say....

I have to change my video plan because of time schedule and lack of my computer literacy.

My new plan is progressing on ToonDoo. How many pictures should I make incase of digital storytelling.

I changed my visual plan because I understood that the cause of global warming is not only discharge CO2, but also other causes such as methane, greenhouse gases. Therefore, I suggest new plan.

1: Japanese people get angry with American beef because US does not examine all cattles nevertheless young cattle took BSE. "Why does not US government examine all cattles? We never want to buy American beef anymore!"

2: Japanese people get angey with Chinese freezed gyoza with agricultural chemicals. "Why does not Chinese government keep surveillance over food factory severely?" We never want to buy Chinese food products anymore!"

3: After Fukushima nuclear crisis, many countries prohibited Japanese food products. Japanese people cry out, "It is a damage caused by rumors!" although they do not eat food products produced in  Fukushima, Miyagi, Iwate, Ibaraki, and Chiba Prefecture ever since Mar 11. What is a wait- and see way of thinking, isn't it?

These are my current visual plan.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Yeah, I was thinking it was a little ironic that Japan is so quick to be scared of other country's food if there is a problem, but as soon as there is a problem with Japanese food and people in other countries don't want to eat it anymore, everyone here thinks it's not fair.

    返信削除
  2. These are interesting questions you in your new plan. As such, they are not easily answered. I can't wait to see what you come up with for your Toon-Do project.

    As for the number of images you need to produce, I think that is up to you and the story you want to tell. From the work I've seen you working on in class, I would say that you have done more than enough for this project.

    返信削除