2011年7月11日月曜日

My visual works


I made three four- panel cartoons. These are my visual work assignments. Firstly, I wanted to make satire comic like newspaper's satirical cartoon. But, I think toondoo is unsuitable for in your face expression. All characters and sceneries are too cute to satirize. Therefore, I changed my plan again.   I made them in toondoo. I hoped that I put the little prince in the last panel of "Desert". However, I don't know how to install outside characters. This angel is an inevitable compromise. It is a disappointing point.
My problem is that I have no idea about my audio work even now.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Nice work.
    Too bad you couldn't get them to all line up vertically (like normal 4koma).

    返信削除
  2. These are very interesting. You did a nice job of designing the comics. As a daughter of a girl soon to be a teenager, I well appreciate the truth in your second comic.

    返信削除